Assembly Technician - Wichita Falls HR7-00232
General Overview: This position requires on-site presence and regular attendance to perform the essential duties. Assembles and tests downhole selective fire switches by performing the following duties:
Gathering required instructions, components, and tooling. Following prescribed procedures, assemblecomponents into finished goods, package them, and deliver to receiving desk.
Assembly technician limited to a specific entry level parts to which they have been trained. Has general knowledge of our quality control procedures and is developing knowledge of departmental procedures and practices. Other duties as assigned.
This position requires on site presence and regular attendance to perform the essential duties.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
•Reads blueprints, diagrams, process sheets, assembly and schematic drawings, studies sample part, andreceives verbal and written instructions regarding work assignments.
•Obtains or makes arrangements to receive material to be assembled.
•Prepares work space and gathers necessary tools to complete task.
•Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications and examines parts for defects.
•Maintain clean work area.
•Adheres to all safety standards and requirements
A. Education and Training
• High school diploma or the equivalent is preferred.
• Training given at Hunting, no prior experience is required.
B. General Requirements
• Ability to manage and work with people in a harmonious way to accomplish the task assigned to the department.
• Ability to arrange for regular and reliable attendance.
C. Technical Requirements / Skills
• Able to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Able to provide improvement to processes as required.
• Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Able to work in a repetitive detailed, slow to moderate pace environment.
• Strong hands-on mechanical aptitude and ability.
• Detail oriented and can focus on small defects.
• Able to read, understand, learn and follow written and verbal safety, quality and work instructions.
• Must possess technical aptitude.
D. Certificates, Licenses & Registrations
E. Work Authorization / Security Clearance:
• Authorized to work in Unites States.
30 December 2022Apply for this vacancy