Corporate Sales - Odessa HR7-00182
Develops long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients and identify opportunities to upsell.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing several accounts and often being the face of the company to many clients.
- Championing the client at all levels internally and efficiently represent the customer.
- Achieving high sales targets and goals while motivating other sales team members to do the same.
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
- Giving sales presentations to high-level executives.
- Managing employer’s client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support.
- Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to senior staff.
- Communicating all competitive activities within accounts and preventing attrition.
- Prepare sales reports and keep CRM up to date.
- Work closely with local/technical sales representatives and operations management to aid in gauging and forecasting market size, changes, and potentials.
- Other duties as assigned
A. Education and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or other related fields.
- Minimum 10 years industry experience, preferably in the oilfield service sector.
B. General Requirements
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast paced, results driven environment.
- Proven prospecting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills
C. Technical Requirements / Skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including Executive & C-Level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strong intuition leading to identification of solutions client may not be aware of but is in need of.
- Proficient with CRM, and good knowledge of MS Office.
D. Certificates, Licenses & Registrations
- Must have a valid driver’s license and record that conforms to company’s insurance policies, ATF, DOT and State of other required Hazmat training.
E. Work Authorization / Security Clearance:
- Able to meet ATF & regulatory security requirements.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Must not have any personal or legal domestic or international travel restrictions.
- Able to travel to and from customer locations.
- Bilingual a plus.
13 December 2020Apply for this vacancy