Distribution Center Admin Asst - Canada (Red Deer) HR7-00131
Receives customers in a professional manner, determines nature of business, and arranges for contact with company personnel by performing the following duties:
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Performs a variety of clerical and general office duties, including, but not limited to, data entry regarding all M2M operations in an efficient manner.
- Trains others in correct data entry regarding all M2M operations.
- Maintains and keep up-to-date NRCan, DOT documents, safety records, and all current customer information.
- Maintains an organized filing system of all records and documents.
- Assists in maintaining up-to-date Vehicle / Forklift Maintenance Reports.
- Assists in maintaining Inventory Control Reports
- Generates Expense Reports
- Collects and sends in Employee timesheets and MER’s
- Maintains calendars of various management personnel
Sets up conference calls as requested
Receives and sorts mail and deliveries
Provides general administrative and clerical support
- Generates correspondence, and other documents as needed.
- Receives visitors and directs phone calls.
- Responsible for the organization and cleanliness of office areas.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Schedules appointments and other office events
Maintains the office supply room
Assists with general filing
High School Diploma or the equivalent is preferred.
One year certificate from college vocational or technical school or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver license and must meet all NRCan, State and other applicable regulations in reference to handling hazardous material such as receiving, storing, and delivery of explosives.
- Must be familiar with and follow OSHA, NRCan, DOT, and Hunting-Titan policy and procedures.
Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Able to write routine reports and correspondence.
Able to communicate effectively.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Able to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Able to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
8 March 2019Apply for this vacancy