QC Inspector HR7-00173
To ensure quality and consistency in Hunting Titan products.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Interprets drawings, diagrams, blue prints and other sources of information.
- Reviews products in the process of manufacturing to ensure information on the product is being maintained.
- Communicates with other employees as to a noncompliance found and possible solution to the noncompliance found.
- Calibrates and inspects measuring tools used by inspectors and operators. And maintain records of calibration.
- Prepares, presents and files reports on products as needed.
- Inspects and records inspection information such as time, date, job order number, machine operator, and indicates how well the material meets the standard.
- Informs supervisor personnel and or machine operator of any noncompliance.
- Provides technical support to manufacturing as needed.
Operates management software and interrupt sales documents for proper shipment
Delegates work as needed in the absence of the immediate supervisor
Inspects material received on Purchase Orders to determine that the material meets blue print and PO requirements.
Keeps accurate and detail records of activity.
Assumes the Quality Control Supervisor role during his/her absence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or the equivalent is preferred.
- Typically three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Able to interpret instructions whether written, oral, diagram, or schedule.
- Able to be certified as a Hunting Titan forklift operator.
- Able to read and interpret documents as in: safety rules, operating, maintenance and procedure manuals.
- Able to calculate percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Must be fluent with the IPC-A-610 and ISO 9001 standards
31 December 2019Apply for this vacancy