Manufacturing Engineer (Spring, TX) HR9-00076
The Manufacturing Engineer will plan cost-effective manufacturing proceses and methods in accordance with customer product specifictions and quality standards. They will provide costs for machining, welding, and outside services in support of quotes; recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods, equipment & controls.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Create, maintain and review bills of material and routing for production planning
- Assist with quotation process by providing estimation on hours, material needs, sketches for vendors specification review and technical clarifications
- Review and disposition operational non conformances and rework
- Proficiency in reading and creating blueprints and drawings. Ability to use SolidWorks.
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing facility
- Mechanical or Industrial engineering degree preferred
•Must have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize assignments, with a minimum of 5 to 7 years work experience in a manufacturing environment.
•Must have excellent experience using CAD software, ERP software and Microsoft Office.
•Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
•Prefer experience with the Oil & Gas sector, specifically in a Manufacturing Facility.
•Know how to assess own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training/development opportunities to continuously strive toawrds build knowledge and skills.
•Displays willingness to make decisions by exhibiting sound and accurate judgment.
•MUST HAVE Bachelors degree in Engineering (Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical, etc.).
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES
•SAP/JD Edwards/Oracle and/or systems experience.
Experience in Subsea Technology a plus.
30 April 2020Apply for this vacancy